RV Organization Ideas – Organization is significant when you live in a small space. Overflowing drawers and a cluttered space will make you feel stressed. Contrarily, a clean and well-organized space is the quickest way to bring positive atmosphere. Therefore, organizing RV is about how you make the most of a small space.
Since a tidy space has a calming atmosphere, you’d be surprised how much better you’d feel after organizing your RV. In addition, once being organized becomes your habit, it’ll impact other parts of your life.
Furthermore, an organized RV will help you become more efficient and effective. For example, you don’t need to rummage when you need something because you’ll know right away where you put it. Even though organizing your RV seems like a lot of work, the result will be worth it.
OUR RECOMMENDATION ITEMS
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】-This wall storage bags contains the necessary parts for installation. You can...
- 【CONVENIENT TO USE】-The bathroom organizers come with 3 handles and 3 hooks for hanging items....
- 【STYLISH & STURDY】-The vertical trapezoidal design of this hanging basket increases aesthetics...
- 【Premium Quality Material 】Safe, breathable & extra strength non-woven fabric. Thicker...
- 【Extra Large Capacity and Splittable】61.5 inches length, each shelf is 14(L) x 5.5(W), and 3 PVC...
- 【Keeps Shape & Versatile】 Swing-proof with extra hooks & loop strips with Sturdy cardboard to...
- Capacity: 12.2 x 4.7in. Two enlarged shower organizers, plus a soap holder with hooks, specially...
- Stability: The adhesive is made from a new NANO material. After repeated gravity tests, each shelf...
- Material: The shower shelf is made of sturdy stainless steel with a matte black coating, it will not...
- - For All Space: You can install this over door organizer as a whole long organizer or split it into...
- - Premium Material: Thicker cardboard, heavier non-woven fabric, metal hooks, and loops offer better...
- - Length Expended: Storage more with 62.5 inches length to fits most door & fully used the space...
- 【Practical Design】:The unique and practical design makes each compartment of the hanging storage...
- 【Space Save】: This hanging storage shelves makes full use of vertical storage space, making more...
- 【High Quality】: Made of durable and thick linen cloth, With Fine Workmanship,built to last.,The...
- 1 RV Tips for Beginner
- 1.1 1. Take A Practice or Driving Course
- 1.2 2. Bring RV Tools and Spare Parts
- 1.3 3. Do A Camping Simulation
- 1.4 4. Only Pack What You Need
- 1.5 5. Don’t Bring Water
- 1.6 6. Prepare For Different Electrical Outlets
- 1.7 7. Check Your RV Load Limits
- 1.8 8. Plan for Dumping Your Tanks
- 1.9 9. Reserve your RV Campsite
- 1.10 10. Don’t Get Locked Out
- 1.11 11. Prepare to Setup After Dark
- 2 RV Tips & Trick
- 3 How to Organize Your RV
- 3.1 1. Install disposable paper plate holder under cabinet.
- 3.2 2. Install a wastebasket on your cabinet door.
- 3.3 3. Make a homemade RV sewer hose storage.
- 3.4 4. Use magnets to stick your cutting board under a cabinet.
- 3.5 5. Get a compact 24-bottle pull-out spice drawer.
- 3.6 6. Use lightweight shelves in the cabinets.
- 3.7 7. Store flat items vertically with tension rods.
- 3.8 8. Add an extra pull-out drawer under tables.
- 3.9 9. Put long tools in outside storage.
- 3.10 10. Use hanging shelf to increase closet space.
- 3.11 11. Put kitchen sink essentials in a small container.
- 3.12 12. Store fresh water hose in a mesh bag.
- 3.13 13. Install a hanger that can expand when open.
- 3.14 14. Use tiny vertical wall spice rack to save cabinet space.
- 3.15 15. Organize pantry items in file folder holders
- 3.16 16. Create your own plastic toothbrush holder to stick on hooks.
- 3.17 17. Use a broom clip to put your flashlight.
- 3.18 18. Organize power cords and water hoses with hose reels.
- 3.19 19. Stick file folders on the inside of cabinets for extra storage
- 3.20 20. Get a magnetic spice rack.
- 3.21 21. Use Knife Safe to store your knives.
- 3.22 22. Create your own storage for folding chairs.
- 3.23 23. Use a hanging caddy to put magazines and maps.
- 3.24 24. Hang metal buckets in the bathroom with towel bars and hooks.
- 4 RV Closet Organization
- 4.1 Tip 1: Only Pack Necessary Outfits
- 4.2 Tip 2: Use Slim Hang
- 4.3 Tip 3: Get the Suit Type Hangers
- 4.4 Tip 4: Cover Closet Rods with Tubing Wire
- 4.5 Tip 5: Get a Hanging Closet Organizer
- 4.6 Tip 6: Maximize Your Storage
- 4.7 Tip 7: Get A Towel Bar
- 4.8 Tip 8: Add A Hook to Hang Dirty Clothes
- 4.9 Tip 9: Add Some Hooks at Bathroom
- 5 RV Kitchen Storage Organization
- 5.1 1. Space saving with nesting pots and pans
- 5.2 2. Get Collapsible Colanders
- 5.3 3. Use Collapsible Dish Tub
- 5.4 4. Hang Wastebasket Inside a Cabinet
- 5.5 5. Hang Cooking Utensils with A Curtain Road
- 5.6 6. Store Pantry Items in Plastic Bins
- 5.7 7. Use Magazine Holder for Extra Storage
- 5.8 8. Store Cleaning Supplies Under the Sink
- 5.9 9. Use Shower Caddies to Store Fruit and Vegetables.
- 5.10 10. Hold Pot Lids with Towel Racks
- 5.11 11. Use Magnetic Rack
- 5.12 12. Store canned food in Magazine Rack
- 5.13 13. Use Self-Adhesive Hooks
- 5.14 14. Store Cutting Boards in Magazine Holders
- 6 RV Life Hacks
- 6.1 1. Use Water Efficiently
- 6.2 2. Store Your Trash in Plastic Container
- 6.3 3. Start Fire with Chips
- 6.4 4. Keep Mosquito Away with Sage
- 6.5 5. Clean The Dishes with A Paper Towel
- 6.6 6. Wash Your Clothes In Bucket
- 6.7 7. Bring A Cooler
- 6.8 8. Prevent Critter with Open Hood
- 6.9 9. Use a Water Bottle for Lamp
- 6.10 10. Wrap Duct Tape around Water Bottles
- 7 Small RV Camping Tips
- 8 RV Spring Preparations
- 8.1 1. Get Ready for Spring by De-winterizing your VR
- 8.2 2. Check for Leaks
- 8.3 3. Check for Holes
- 8.4 4. Inspect the Waste Tanks Valves
- 8.5 5. Check the Caulking
- 8.6 6. Inspect RV Tow Vehicles Tires and Wheels
- 8.7 7. Check the Awnings
- 8.8 8. Check the Batteries
- 8.9 9. Check All the Essentials
- 8.10 10. Check the Driving Lights
- 8.11 11. Inspect the LP Gas Systems
- 8.12 12. Check the A/C Unit
- 8.13 13. Test the Safety Equipment
- 9 Conclusion
RV Tips for Beginner
At first, things with RV can be a little overwhelming. Whether you are only going for weekends or you are deciding on living full time in your RV. If it’s your first time, you need to know some basic things before you hit the road. Below we put some information that you might need.
1. Take A Practice or Driving Course
Practicing will make you used to drive your RV. Therefore, before you go traveling, take start practicing in some wide-open spaces or take some driving courses.
2. Bring RV Tools and Spare Parts
Since RV shop might be hard to find on the road, you need to be well prepared. Read our article about must-have RV tools and spare parts to discover more about essentials you need in your RV.
3. Do A Camping Simulation
Use your driveway as a camping site to pack and test your equipment and process. Each time you need to get something in the house or garage, it means you have failed a packing. That way, you can adjust your needs before going to real camping.
4. Only Pack What You Need
With a limited amount of space in RV, you have to be smart when you pack. Read our article about RV Accessories to know about the things you may bring but don’t take up a lot of space.
5. Don’t Bring Water
You don’t need to travel with full tanks if your travel destination has a water supply. Therefore, before you hit the road, be sure to make a call to your destination campsite to verify the water facility.
6. Prepare For Different Electrical Outlets
When making reservations, be sure to ask about the electrical requirements at your campsite. Or, bring several different adapters to ensure that you can connect to the electrical power wherever you go. However, if you are camping in a location with no electrical power, you can use a generator or RV batteries.
7. Check Your RV Load Limits
For safety reasons, never exceed the required load limits. Therefore, check the weight of your RV on a truck scale at a truck stop.
8. Plan for Dumping Your Tanks
Be sure to have the necessary equipment before dumping your black and grey water tanks. You can also empty your holding tanks and fill the freshwater tank at the
9. Reserve your RV Campsite
Be sure to make your reservation far before your trip. Also, get all the details and keep a copy of your reservation or any related documents inside your RV.
10. Don’t Get Locked Out
Some spots are open 24/7, but there are others that have quiet hours and lock the gate during those hours. Therefore, be sure to check the gate hours of your campsite.
11. Prepare to Setup After Dark
In order to avoid setting up after dark, it’s better to arrive early. However, if you arrive after the sun has set, you need lighting such as an LED headlamp or camping lantern. You might also need to turn on every light in your RV.
RV Tips & Trick
Traveling is a way to take a break from a hectic daily life. Thus, when you go camping, you expect peacefulness that only nature can provide. Below we put a list of tips and tricks to help you have a peaceful camping experience.
Related : RV Flooring Ideas
1. Protect yourself from bugs and critters
Keep the bees away by hiding unscented drying sheets under your table cloths. Also, you can keep the bugs and mosquitoes away by adding sage to your campfire. Plus, use peppermint scented perfume because spiders hate it.
2. Storage Hacks
To prevent your stuff from sliding around when the RV is moving, line drawers and shelves in cupboards. Also to save some space, you can use a plastic door hanging shoe rack to store all bathroom essentials.
3. Campfire Tricks
If you go camping in damp areas, you can use birthday candle to start a fire. Not only effective, it’s also cheap and easy to find. Or, you can also use chips such as Fritos and Corn Chips because it’s easy to get burnt. Another way to easily start campfire is by using dryer lint under the wood.
4. Additional Tips
You can make a homemade flash light with a dew bottle, baking, and 3 caps of peroxide. Or if you want to light up the whole campsite, strap a headlamp to a gallon jug of water. Lastly, when you are at a campsite, your cell can lose service anytime. Thus, be sure to always bring a map with you.
How to Organize Your RV
As mentioned before, a clean and well-organized space is the quickest way to bring positivity. Therefore, we write some tips on how to organize your RV and help you make the most of a small space.
Related : RV Deck Ideas
1. Install disposable paper plate holder under cabinet.
- A Great Plate Holder and Dispenser: Holds and dispenses 9-inch paper plates or 8 ¾ - 9-inch plastic...
- Saves Space: Ideal for compact spaces—allows you to store all of your disposable plates in one...
- Easy to Install and Refill: Easily mounts under your cabinet or shelf; easy to refill
2. Install a wastebasket on your cabinet door.
3. Make a homemade RV sewer hose storage.
- Protects and Supports Your RV Sewer Hose: Lifts and guides your sewer hose to help waste move...
- Compatibility: Fits up to a 20-foot RV sewer hose; Works with all 3-inch diameter hoses
- Unique Design: A flexible design allows the support to curve around obstacles; Product is angled to...
4. Use magnets to stick your cutting board under a cabinet.
- CREATE ELEGANCE IN YOUR KITCHEN: Our knife magnetic block is made of natural bamboo, so it's right...
- CLEAN IT EASILY: Our bamboo kitchen knife magnetic holder is both convenient to use and simple to...
- SAFER THAN OTHERS: Our magnetic knife holder stand is safer to use on slippery countertops than...
5. Get a compact 24-bottle pull-out spice drawer.
- Organize 24 Round Or Square Spice Bottles In Three Drop-Down Drawers
- Three Adjustable Dividers Let You Pick The Right Height To Fit Spices
- Your Spice Bottles Will Be Organized In Mere Minutes. No Tools, Mounting Or Installation Required.
6. Use lightweight shelves in the cabinets.
- EASY PULL-OUT ACCESSIBILITY for all of the items in your kitchen, pantry, under sink, bathroom, and...
- EXCLUSIVE LOW-PROFILE SPACE SAVING ROLLOUT SHELF makes access easy, so it’s ideal for all...
- PROFESSIONALLY ENGINEERED SLIDING TRAY with commercial quality steel and chrome construction for...
7. Store flat items vertically with tension rods.
8. Add an extra pull-out drawer under tables.
- Sliding basket for easy access in limited space
- Two drawers. Great for kitchen, bathroom and storage room organization. Gain more space in the...
- Sturdy metal construction with Classic Silver Coating
9. Put long tools in outside storage.
10. Use hanging shelf to increase closet space.
- Storage Shelves - Floating shelves are made of high-quality radiata pine wood with dampproof,...
- Best Choice - In the kitchen, the floating shelf can be used to put seasoning bottles, the towel...
- Removable Towel Holder - The separate towel holder could install under the floating shelf or...
11. Put kitchen sink essentials in a small container.
- Flawlessly suited for a bar, laundry or utility room
- Chrome finish bar faucet and drain included
- 22 gauge stainless steel construction for top mount installation
12. Store fresh water hose in a mesh bag.
13. Install a hanger that can expand when open.
- Durable Closet Organizer - Made of strong and durable stainless steel that will last for years....
- Newly Designed Space Saving Hanger - Each clothing hanger has 6 slots to prevent clothes from...
- Space Saving Clothes Hangers - Don’t worry about your most valued clothes, our magic hangers can...
14. Use tiny vertical wall spice rack to save cabinet space.
- MOST SPICES IN THE SMALLEST SPACE - Patented FLEX-SIDES - Organizes 20 regular (2” diameter x 5”...
- 2 INDIVIDUAL DRAWERS, One For Each Row of Spices - Each 2.10" wide x 10.05" long drawer glides on a...
- 1/2 SIZED SPICE JARS STACK AND STAY IN PLACE - Access all easily. - VERY SIMPLE INSTALL - A...
15. Organize pantry items in file folder holders
- This tray sorter has 5 sections to help keep your desktop organized and clutter free
- Mesh collection desk accessories have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal...
- Desktop organizer's vertical vanes hold notepads, books, binders, folder, and other items
16. Create your own plastic toothbrush holder to stick on hooks.
- Anti-dust - keep your toothpaste and brush dry and clean.
- Health & Cleaning - will not touch the toothpaste port during the whole process of squeezing...
- Vacuum Extrusion Pump - Automatically delivers a consistent amount of toothpaste eliminating waste &...
17. Use a broom clip to put your flashlight.
- Save Space - With broom holder, your home will away from the mess of things piled up days. It saves...
- Superb Stable - Broom holder wall mount has strong glue adhesives walls and doors exclusively...
- Easy to Install - You don't have to worry that the broom gripper will damage the wall of the house....
18. Organize power cords and water hoses with hose reels.
- Can be mounted parallel or perpendicular to the wall
- Powder coated for durability
- Rated at 150 PSI for use with any municipal water source
19. Stick file folders on the inside of cabinets for extra storage
20. Get a magnetic spice rack.
- Magnetic Spice Jars: This magnetic spice rack comes with 12 empty spice jars with shaker lids, 269...
- 122 Most Common Spices: Customize the magnetic spice tins with the preprinted, water-resistant vinyl...
- Sift-and-Pour Lids: The magnetic spice containers with clear lid and labels have transparent shaker...
21. Use Knife Safe to store your knives.
- Holds seven knives up to 2" wide
- Provides safe access to kitchen knives
- Frees up valuable drawer and counter space
22. Create your own storage for folding chairs.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION MADE OUT OF STEEL: The AdirOffice folding table & chair carrier is designed...
- SAVE SPACE & TIME: This portable caddy with dimensions 67” x 65” x 33.7” offers more free...
- A TRUCK WITH SERIOUS CAPACITY POTENTIAL: AddirOffice’s heavy-duty trolley allows for a seamless...
23. Use a hanging caddy to put magazines and maps.
- 🌿 Lightweight and sturdy mesh fabric,high quality metal hooks.
- 🌿 Mini size but large capacity.Special design keep it in shape when fully loaded.Measures:9''H *...
- 🌿 Very space saving,can be hung on shower curtain rod,closet rod or shower door;can be folded...
24. Hang metal buckets in the bathroom with towel bars and hooks.
- Screw-Mounted: Screw-mounting installation with stainless steel screws and anchors are in the...
- DIMENSIONS: The overall length from the outer edge to the outer edge is 12" (305mm). The usable...
- RUSTPROOF: Constructed of Type 304 premium grade stainless steel, with added 18/8 Chromium/Nickel...
RV Closet Organization
Obviously, RV closets are much smaller than the ones in your home.Therefore, we put some tips on RV closet organization to help your closet stay organized on the road.
- Optimize Your Closet Space：Tidy Shelf, Tidy Mind: A cluttered space always brings a bad mood. Keep...
- An Effortless Way to Organize Your Shelves: The clip-on design is for easy installation and removal....
- Quality Material & Elegant Outlook: These shelf separators in closet are crafted from thick,...
- Great for organizing Clothing,towels,purses and even in your kitchen and much more!
- Only suitable for 0.4-0.9 Inch thickness shelves,exceeding the specified thickness will cause...
- Easily organize shelves that are messy or cluttered by keeping items vertically in place Simple,no...
- 👍 [Premium Fabric] 6 pack storage containers for organizing clothing with 60L capacity. Fab totes...
- 👍[Reinforced Handle] The storage organizer's handles are reinforced with two additional layers of...
- 👍[Window & Cleaning] See-through window in the front allows you to quickly see what is stored...
- 【VERSATILE & SAVE SPACE】Featuring with 64 slots in all, this 3 pack drawer organizers are...
- 【DECENT SIZE & UNIQUE DESIGN】 You will receive 3 set cabinet organizers, each mesures...
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】 Made of durable PBT fabric and delicate stitchings, the storage organizers...
Related : RV Decorating Ideas
Tip 1: Only Pack Necessary Outfits
Get rid of clothes you don’t really need. Remember, only pack the essentials, including your clothes.
Tip 2: Use Slim Hang
Unlike regular hangers, slim hangers only take up a little space. Thus, get this type of hanger to save space.
Tip 3: Get the Suit Type Hangers
Puth both shirts and pants on the same hanger by using the suit type hanger. Since each hanger can hold multiple things, it could save a lot of space.
Tip 4: Cover Closet Rods with Tubing Wire
Prevent the hangers sliding up and down the rod each time the RV is moving or stopping with tubing wire. Besides, the ridges on the wire covers keep the clothes from getting wrinkled.
Tip 5: Get a Hanging Closet Organizer
With this item you don’t need to worry that your clothes will end up all over the bedroom. Also, you can find your clothes easily.
Tip 6: Maximize Your Storage
Use small hanging organizer to keep things like socks, flip-flops, underwear, etc. You can hang it on the cabinet or the back or a door.
Tip 7: Get A Towel Bar
It’s great to hang towels, washcloths, pot holders, cleaning rags and more. Put this in your kitchen, bathroom or anywhere else that you might need a towel within reach.
Tip 8: Add A Hook to Hang Dirty Clothes
If you don’t have a washer and dryer in your RV, you might need something to store your dirty clothes. Thus, you’ll need this to hang your laundry bags.
Tip 9: Add Some Hooks at Bathroom
These are useful to hang wet clothes or bathing suits. That way, the excess water can go right down the drain and it won’t mess with your dry clothes.
RV Kitchen Storage Organization
Keeping your RV neat and organized might need a lot of work. Furthermore, it will take some time to get used to the small space since there are limited cabinets and storage space. Here are tips about RV kitchen storage organization, to help you find everything you need at a moment’s notice.
- [Space Saving]: Organize the space under your cabinets with this 2-tier under sink storage. This...
- [User Friendly]: An adjustable, pull out L-shaped under sink organizers and storage that makes room...
- [Made to Last]: Made of high-quality steel and with four loop sticky hooks to fix the position if...
- 【FOOD STORAGE BAG HOLDERS】 - Make your drawer neat and organized with this bamboo box! The...
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH MOST BRANDS】 - Suitable for Gallon, Quart, Sandwich and Snack sizes.
- 【MATERIAL AND DIMENSIONS】 - Made of natural renewable bamboo, 12.5" L, 12" W, 3" H, please...
- 【Multifunctional storage】 under sink organizers and storage Make the most of your storage space,...
- 【Applicable to multiple scenarios】It can be used in the bathroom to store shower gel and...
- 【Easy to install and easy to clean] The hollow design used under the under sink storage sink will...
- 8 Pieces Fridge Organizer Bins Set: Each refrigerator storage bin measures 12.5’’ L x 6.3” W x...
- Making Storage More Easier: These sturdy and medium capacity bins are great for creating a clean and...
- Clear View: You can easily find what you want with clear view. Significantly cuts time from looking...
1. Space saving with nesting pots and pans
- Set includes: 12 inches Fry pan with pour spouts, 11 inches Deep sauté with pour spouts, 1. 5 qt...
- Multi functional: from the stove, to the oven and into the fridge with included plastic lids
- Space saving: saves 45 percent more space in the cabinet.we recommend hand washing with a...
Keep your kitchen organized by using nesting pots and pans. It’s perfect to declutter your RV kitchen, since it can store many pieces in less that ½ cubic feet of space.
2. Get Collapsible Colanders
- HEALTHY MATERIALS: Using environmentally friendly Rubber and plastics materials,no smell.
- STURDY DESIGN AND PREMIUM QUALITY: You can rest assured that you’re getting only the very best...
- LARGE CAPACITY: The Kitchen Strainer can holds 6 quarts of your favorite pasta, vegetables, fruit,...
This is another must-have item to maximize your RV kitchen storage. It fits perfectly in a cupboard and is only two inches high when it collapsed.
3. Use Collapsible Dish Tub
- 【Plug & drainer】: Collapsible sink is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.such as washing...
- 【Collapsible For Space Saving】: Smart design allows dish Wash and Drain Dish Tub camp dish...
- 【Versatile & Multifunctional】: Foldable washing basket, dish tub RV sink size 9L, Collapsible...
You can use it to wash dishes or store fruits and vegetables. It’s also BPA free and only 1.6 inches high when it collapsed.
4. Hang Wastebasket Inside a Cabinet
- ❶ [Extremely Save Space]: Collapsible and hangable design extremely save space. When you don't use...
- ❷ [Wide Application]: Hang it on the door or place it on the ground & countertop. Widely used in...
- ❸ The thickness of the door should be less than 0.86 inches (2.2cm). Please measure the thickness...
This is another way to declutter your RV kitchen. However, always be sure to check and throw the trash to keep your RV kitchen from being smelly.
5. Hang Cooking Utensils with A Curtain Road
- Adjustable-length curtain rod in Nickel extends from 48 to 88 inches end-to-end excluding finials,...
- 5/8-inch rod diameter capable of handling moderately heavy fabrics; can hold up to 20 pounds
- Curtain rod curves at both ends, wrapping curtains around the window from end-to-end, blocking out...
You can hang any cooking utensils that you use often, such as spatulas,ladles, etc. Not only it keeps your kitchen utensils organized, it also makes it easy to reach.
6. Store Pantry Items in Plastic Bins
Use little plastic bins to hold small packets and other pantry items. You can glue it to the wall of one of your cabinets.
- Storage Made Simple: Our versatile, stackable storage bins are a kitchen essential for any home...
- Expertly Designed: All of our large, clear storage bins are expertly crafted for functionality and...
- Multipurpose Bins: Save space anywhere and let our stackable clear plastic storage bins do the work...
7. Use Magazine Holder for Extra Storage
It’s great to hold things like plastic wrap, wax paper, etc. Plus, it’s cheap and you can find it anywhere.
- MADE WITH QUALITY MATERIALS: Constructed of high quality, sturdy paperboard and covered with...
- HOME OFFICE AND LIVING ROOM STORAGE WITH STYLE: This cute magazine file holder is the perfect...
- USE IT ANYWHERE: Wherever you need storage in your home or office, on the floor or tabletop, or as...
8. Store Cleaning Supplies Under the Sink
It helps you keep the bottles organized. You can also use mini storage organizer for smaller items.
- Organize your space with the multi-purpose madesmart 2-tier organizer: The tiered design maximizes...
- Bathroom organizer: Declutter your bathroom and streamline your morning routine by using our baskets...
- Office organizer: Maximize efficiency and stay on top of your work with the help of our 2-tier...
9. Use Shower Caddies to Store Fruit and Vegetables.
This is another way to store your fruits and vegetables. You only need a shower caddy and some command hooks.
- SPACE ORGANIZER: [SMARTAKE 2 Pack shower caddies only fit 90° right angle corner, NOT suitable for...
- RUSTPROOF SUS304 STAINLESS STEEL: Made of SUS304 stainless steel, which made the corner shower...
- NO DRILLING STRONG ADHESIVE: [You can refer to the video we provide to learn the installation]....
10. Hold Pot Lids with Towel Racks
Maximize your cabinets for storage. For example, you can use towel racks inside cabinets to hold pot lids.
- Chrome finish; made from durable zinc alloy
- Fixture Length: 20.5-inches (52.07 cm); Fixture Projection: 3.07 inches (7.8 cm)
- 22-Lbs (10kgs) max weight capacity
11. Use Magnetic Rack
This is a must-have item for RV kitchen. It can store many things such as nuts, seeds, salt, pepper, etc. It also can easily be mounted on the inside of cabinet doors.
- ➤GREAT SPACE SAVER - The Magnetic Shelf Is A Great Solution Of Space Saving ,Keep Your Home...
- ➤WIDELY USED : The Magnet Rack Is Suitable for Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Filing Cabinets,...
- ➤STURDY DURABLE : No Drilling Assembly Required And Easy To Use, Just Gently Put It Close To The...
12. Store canned food in Magazine Rack
Magazine racks have so many functions. You can store cans of beans, soups and other canned vegetables in it.
13. Use Self-Adhesive Hooks
It’s so compact and you can hang them anywhere. It’s great to hang cloth, towels, etc.
14. Store Cutting Boards in Magazine Holders
The magazine holder is highly functional. There are so many things that it can hold, one of them is cutting boards.
RV Life Hacks
Living full-time in your RV might seem adventurous and exciting. However, there are also challenges of living on the road that you can’t overlook. Below we put some RV life hacks to help you make your life in the RV as fun as you imagine.
1. Use Water Efficiently
- STEADY PRESSURE: Our Niagara Conservation handheld shower head provides high performance at most...
- CONSERVES WATER: Our water saving shower head gives you significant annual savings in water and...
- DURABLE SHOWERHEAD: Enjoy years of reliable use from this bathroom essential. Our adjustable shower...
To save water as much as possible, you need to use it smartly. Especially when you’re showering. Make sure to only turn on your shower to get wet and to rinse. That way, you don’t need to fill up your tanks often.
2. Store Your Trash in Plastic Container
It’s easy to find and perfect to use as a trash bag. Plus, with its small size, it doesn’t take up a lot of space. Furthermore, the lid of the container will prevent your trash from bouncing out when the RV is moving.
3. Start Fire with Chips
- Reliable & Safe, child-resistant, 100% quality inspected and long-lasting
- Long durable metal wand keeps hands away from fire and retractable hooks allows for convenient...
- Assortment of candle lighter handle colors may vary
You can use any chips since the oil in it are flammable. Therefore it can start a fire quickly.
4. Keep Mosquito Away with Sage
- A Natural Repellent That Actually Works: Each incense repellent sticks provides protection from...
- Harness the Power of Nature with Five Key Plant-Based Repellent Oils: Citronella, Lemongrass,...
- Harness the Power of Nature with Our Unique Blend of Repellent Oils: We use a combination of...
Pick some branches and toss them when you are having a campfire. That way, you don’t need to worry about mosquito all night.
5. Clean The Dishes with A Paper Towel
- 100% Recycled Paper Towels, 12 Pack, Eco-Friendly, White , Green Seal Certified
- 350' Length x 7.87" Width - hard wound paper towels designed to fit a varitey of universal paper...
- Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine Bleach. No Added Dyes or Fragrances
After finishing a meal, take a paper towel to wipe down your eating utensils. That way, you don’t need to use much water when washing your dishes.
6. Wash Your Clothes In Bucket
- Gallon and liter measurement markings on angled surface are easy to read from above
- Built-in detergent measurement markings in bottom of Bucket eliminates need for additional measuring...
- Mop Holder on handle securely holds Mop upright for easy carrying or storage
The bucket can be a great small washing machine. After you wash your clothes, you can dry the clothes in the sun.
7. Bring A Cooler
It’s a great idea to put a few beers or soft drinks in it. Also, the solid block ice lasts longer than the small ice cubes.
- Fully insulated to keep drinks cold longer!
- Side handles make this very easy to transport, even when full!
- 45 Quart capacity holds approximately 45 cans and Ice
8. Prevent Critter with Open Hood
It prevents critters from chomping down the electrical system. Also, use Irish Springs bar soap around the engine compartment to keep them away.
9. Use a Water Bottle for Lamp
Take a headlamp and strap it around a water bottle. It will diffuse the light more and turn the water bottle into a little lamp.
10. Wrap Duct Tape around Water Bottles
If you go for a hike, you need to take duct tape and water bottles with you. Thus, make it practical by wrapping duct tape around your water bottle
Small RV Camping Tips
Camping with small RV might be a little bit challenging because you don’t have a lot of space to begin with. However, don’t let the size of your RV prevents you from having a joyful camping. Here are some small RV camping tips to make your camping exciting.
1. Always Cook Outside
Take your grilling or cooking utensils outside. Not only it gives you more space, it will also keep your RV clean and free from the cooking mess.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for...
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look...
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite...
2. Pack Your Camper Carefully
With limited weight capacity, small RV can’t carry as much weight. Therefore, don’t pack all the heavy gear on one side because it can throw the balance off.
3. Find a More Secluded Campsites
One of the advantages of camping with small RV is you can go to places where regular RV can’t. Therefore, you can go to campsites that are not too crowded and truly enjoy the nature.
RV Spring Preparations
Spring is the best season to go camping since nature literally springs to life. Below we write RV spring preparations list to help you get ready for camping in spring.
1. Get Ready for Spring by De-winterizing your VR
Make your own bleach water and add it to the freshwater tank. Before de-winterizing your RV, make sure to read the manual from your RV’s manufacturer because it’s different for each RV.
2. Check for Leaks
Fill the freshwater tank. Then, run the water pump. Afterward, check each line, faucet, or fixture to know if there are any leaks.
3. Check for Holes
Generally, dump hoses have a limited lifespan. Therefore, always make sure to check for holes or tears and tighten the hose clamps before you use them.
4. Inspect the Waste Tanks Valves
Be sure to hook up to a dump station when you check valves, fittings, and seals for leaks. Also, don’t forget to wear gloves.
5. Check the Caulking
Make sure it’s not cracked or missing around anywhere there is a seam. Reapply with waterproof caulking if needed.
6. Inspect RV Tow Vehicles Tires and Wheels
For safety reason, replace tires that have cracks, check the brakes to ensure it works properly. If you have a towable camper, be sure to check the bearings to see if it needs to be replaced.
7. Check the Awnings
Since it protects RV from sun and rain, don’t hit the road before you give it a proper inspection. Check it to see if there’s any hole, tears, or mold.
8. Check the Batteries
Generally, RV batteries are the lead-acid type. Thus it needs to be checked for the fluid levels, terminal cleanliness, and general condition. Also, don’t forget to charge the batteries until they are sufficiently charged before you go camping.
9. Check All the Essentials
Check the fluids and filters in generators, engines, and brakes of tow vehicles and coaches. You need your engine to be in excellent condition for traveling. Thus, for safety reasons, check everything related to the engine.
10. Check the Driving Lights
Before you hit the road, make sure your running lights, brake lights, headlights, and turn signals are working properly. Thus, if you find faulty lights, you can immediately replace it.
11. Inspect the LP Gas Systems
First, make sure the LP gas alarm is working. Afterward, make sure all the stove knobs are in the off position. Then, spray a little soapy water on the valves and regulators to ensure there are no leaks.
12. Check the A/C Unit
Make sure that no rodents or birds stayed around the exterior condenser area. Then, start the unit and let it run for a moment to ensure all is good.
13. Test the Safety Equipment
Check the emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide, and LP gas detectors. Replace the batteries if needed and pack another set as a backup.
RV organization is about how you take everything essentials to live and pack it in the simplest package. It’s about taking away the extraneous things and only live with what you really need. It makes life much simpler and helps you focus on what really matters.
How do you hold dishes in an RV?
Cut strips of padding and place small pieces between dishes to keep them from sliding. The dishes won’t slide, nor will they crash on bumps. Store some loose packing material in the toolbox, and stored in your kitchen one or two convenient opener tools. Keep a spare in your backpack.
How do you store books in an RV?
- Abominable personal belongings are stored in the underbelly storage areas of RV
- In a vehicle towed or tow
- Bedside stands.
- Under beds
How do you secure tables and chairs in RV while traveling?
If you’re lacking Velcro, bungee ropes could be an alternative. Screw four separate eye fasteners into the flooring of an RV, at the back, with enough space between each sole for your furniture you’re planning to strap down. Then, using a bungee cargo net, cover the furniture and secure it to the floor using eye attachments.